Thursday, November 20, 2008

So I Heard in Class Today...

Hey yo
Did you say...
I heard that he actually...
...pretty busy...
I spreaded a rumor about Alyssa
At a football game
– I was like, okay,
Randomest stuff in the world. –
Naw, really –

I have a fear of things hangin over my head (an inviting introduction)
You don’t know if it’s all gonna fall on your head
The boat was wobblin
I was sposta steer
Do you still have those...
...I can give ’em to you tomorro
Did you guys come up with something?
Nuh-uh
We spent all weekend long
Just bein retarded –
It was a disaster –
Even the best fall down sometimes
A’ight, look
I’ve got a bruise
A needle stickin outta his head
And then
One big headache
All that shit
I’m traumatized from study hall (haha. Ur funny. Ur funny)
My mother was a drummer (how old is she??)
But she won’t let me play guitar
It makes me mad
Oh, snap
Ah, shit
You prolly won’t be able to handle this
See, I really can’t do this
I’m feeling very oppressed
I’m fallin apart
I’m still tryna figure out
I’m scared
Just make this go away
DOOM – someone I didn’t wanna see
Not a destination (which door?)
It’s been awhile
But – come one – it’s still fun –
Discovery ... seeing the unseen
Dance
Smile
Make music
All messy
Your own style
My favorite song
Oh, I love this song
Power – like 7 feet tall
We rise and we fall
As though it were impossible to fail
Listen to the crowd –
So alive –
They’re really cheering for you
You just missed it – she started jumpin up and down
...That’s dedication right thurr...
Truthful
Nice guys finish first.

No comments: